Sunday, July 15, 2012



Exercise  

A.K.A "You don't sweat much for a fat girl"

Screen Beans characters dancing to music

So,  I’m going to be perfectly honest with you. I hate to exercise. I know, I know that comes as such a great shock to you, doesn’t it? But it’s true. I really do hate to exercise. I don’t exactly know why. Maybe it’s that sweaty thing?...but I don’t think so.  I don’t even think it’s the, “OMG! Look at that huge woman on that bike!” thing. Although that is a big one. I haven’t ridden a bike in years and I use to enjoy that a lot. No,  I honestly think the thing that detracts me the most are my feet. My feet always hurt. I need to find some way to fix the problems with me feet and legs.

Now if I had a pool, my feet wouldn’t be an issue. But I don’t so that blows that idea. Oh, I know there are pools all over the place I could use, yada, yada, woof, woof. True but then your getting into hassle and expense and bothers and time and effort and..... you get the picture.....anyway, no pool.

I come from a family of feet issues. Some were big and flat, some were wide and long. I was blessed with the high instep, big, and wide ones. Just what every girls wants. For the past few years I’ve been on some medication that causes swelling in my feet. It had become a major issue for me so we’ve been adjusting the medication to help the swelling. Hopefully that will help. Will it make me like exercise. Uh, Nooo!. I think not. Have I said how much I dislike exercise? I think it’s the word that puts a bad taste in my mouth.

I need something fun to do that will not cost money, make me drive all over the place, I don’t have to dress up for, and I can do when ever I want to. That give me lots of options around the house. Okay, I can walk the dog. That is when she will go further than the end of the yard, because she doesn’t want to walk on the hot street. Can’t blame her there. I have a treadmill in my room but the sound off it freaks the cats out and it does get boring very quickly. Nope. I’m going for the Wii.

At first it’s rather humiliating when my little mini me come strolling out and the machine tells me to get up on the board. So like a dummy I do and BAM! My little mini me is all round and fat. Well duh! What did It think was going to happen. Like I wouldn’t know me? What ever!

But I like the Wii programs. I like the marching band and the flying chicken but I can not get the hula-hoops down to save my life. I think I would like to get a hold of some of those dance programs they make for the Wii like the Zumba or Just Dance. I’m going to have to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment