Sunday, July 8, 2012

I hate being sick. Well, that’s a stupid thing to say. Nobody in there right mind likes being sick. I mean I just hate always being sick. It just seams that I no sooner get over one thing and the next thing pops up. I sometimes wonder if our ancestors had to deal with all this or if this is all a product of our modern society. We have become so dependent on our artificial sweeteners and vitamin boosters that we don’t even know what we are eating any more!............Yikes! I did it again. Sorry..... I get a little Soylent Green every now and then. I’m okay now. It’s just that the summer is a heck of a time to be sick. The last thing I want to do on a summer day is drink chicken broth and eat crackers. I suppose, I should look at the silver lining. I’m sure I must have lost a pound or two. Not only did I not want anything to eat, I could not even stand the sight of food. The food on the TV was disgusting to look at and what ever my husband was cooking did not smell eatable. Woohoo, small favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment